Wednesday, May 20, 2009

That day is killing me

Now I see that I'm gonna have a really tough week. We had a Slovene test tonight, we didn't got our Science tests back and ever worse, tomorrow we have P.E. testing. Which is OK, but we'll get grades out of jumping skipping rope. That's right. Jumping skipping rope. A grade. Has anyone ever heard anything sillier? And I can't even practice because we haven't got any long skipping rope at home (well, at least not long enough). I can tell it will be the hell of a day tonight. I can't wait to do all the things I need to do so I can go running again. Running is so relaxing, especially after all those pancakes I had for lunch... Oh my, I really don't feel relaxed or something today.. I actually nearly fall asleep during Science. The problem is that we were just making some experiments and I was doing it for grade. So falling asleep wasn't very good idea. I normally sleep during Geography, but tonight Jayni was asked so I had to stay awake to help her. And you know what? She got an A! So now her parents will let her go to the trip whit quire (they told her that she must improve her grades, or they won't let her go). But as it was so I again couldn't ask her about the Thing. Oh, I just wish I would never told her... This is already mean. I don't even know if she is really my friend. Howsoever, I think I'll go now, as I really don't feel like writing anymore. I think I will work out for a while. I really improves my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment