Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Such a hard day

I'm feeling so damn TIRED tonight... I wish it would not be so but it is. Damn it, it's killing me, everything is so damn wrong today. It's just one of those days when you wish you wouldn't be born. We had a history test, I didn't talk to Jayni about the thing.. Like, I'm almost sure she told THE THING about me to Manny and now... Yeah, now... Everybody know it. Even Manny F. does and if Manny F. does than you can be sure that everybody know it. Because nobody would tell her something only he knows. Now it is like public secret, and I don't like it one lil bit. Because I stopped it, because it was just one month and because only Jayni and Jane know it and Jane lives on the other side of the country so I'm sure that Jayni told it. Or maybe Eve knows it. Eve knows like everything about me. And she's not even one of my closer friends. Even Tina doesn't know so much about me and, Jesus, Tina is my sister. Now my neck hurts a lot. I guess I'm gonna drink something really fresh and then I'm gonna just sleep. I'm not completley sure if I'll go running tonight. I probably should go but I feel so f*ckin tired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment