Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just a quick vegetarian post

So, right after I wrote the last post I went downstairs to eat something. And as my Dad just brought some strawberries home I ate them (not all of them, of course, but quite a lot, with no sugar or anything, I ate them just like that) and I remembered that I ate this salami sandwich that we got for a snack at school.And something just snapped within me and at moment it was just like there was two Saras: a mean vegeterian Sara and a hungry normal-mortal Sara. And as it was like that they started fighting. So I'll just write their dialogue.
SaraNo2.: That salami is anyway so plastic that there wasn't much of a living being in there. (which is damn true)
SaraNo1.: But yet, there was some. (and, look at this, also this is true)
No2.: But I was hungry.
No1.: You could only eat bread from sandwich.
No2.: But everyone else from my class ate that salami too.
No1.: Which doesn't mean that you should too.
No2: We had a test in history today, I needed all the mind-power I could get.
No1.: Salami anyway makes you fat.

And so the vegeterian Sara No1 won the fight. And tonight I will dream piglets that are trying to make a sandwich out of me again!! What can I say, sweet dreams. Besides that,
Pujški šo šekši
, as it sais in the last desk in English clasroom (I'm afraid that only a Slovene person will be able to understand that sentence, and even for Slovenian people I'm not sure they'll be able too). I'll go now.


No comments:

Post a Comment